Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My first "order"

I was getting excited about making little projects, and as I stated bringing my yarn and supplies everywhere I went, I started getting really good reviews from everyone! "Wow!" "You made that!?!?" "That's really good!" I had no idea people would be so impressed with my hobby, my hobby that people have been doing for years, that I decided to try on a wim! Who knew!?!?! So I was showing off my sewing skills to a friend and she suggested I make one for her friend, that doesn't have a crochet hook holder! So I thought, sure I can do that, but by the time I started making her one, I decided that I REALLY liked crocheting, and was only like warm about sewing. So I decided to crochet her a crochet hook holder! This is what I ended up with:




My sewing holder had more pockets, and a buttoned pocket, but I liked my first hand lined crochet hook holder! Made me nervous that I was making it for someone else, so it took me months but I like how it ended up!

No comments:

Post a Comment