Friday, June 28, 2019

Daughter's request


Hello! It's been a while, so I thought I'd continue to take you through my journey into crochet! After the Kleenex holder and heart bookmarks, my daughter kept a close eye on me and asked if I could make her something! I figured a Kleenex holder wasn't quite something a 6 year old longed for. It was easy to take that idea and make it into something she'd love! Which is where my purse came into fruition! I was so proud and at the time I was pretty slow so it took me a few days to get it right and add the details she wanted.





This project also began my ability to make flowers! That's what my daughter asked for, so to YouTube I went and sure enough, people make every flower you can imagine out of yarn! And after I realized how easy it was, and that it was just a spin-off of the hearts I already knew how to do, there was no stopping me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment