Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Good enough for round 2!!!!

After getting my first crocheted crochet hook holder under my belt, and getting the word out that I'm willing to try new things, I got another friend that needed a holder! Woo hoo, I get to try another useful item, my friends can enjoy! So off I went picking out yarn, this time my friend was the not too girlie, but she does have 3 girls at home, type! I ended up finding a compromise that she would use but her girls would say it wasn't too many "boy colors". This one took a while bc I made it to fit tons of hooks as this friend has many hooks and is a variety crocheter. Here it is!







I'm pretty proud of this one, I added a top fold, Velcro, and just the same as the first one, have a lining so the hooks don't go straight through the crochet. And I made a variety of sizes on the pockets so she can put big hooks in a pocket or a bunch of hooks in each pocket, as I do with mine! She's a laid back/not picky person so she was very happy with it but even more, I was so excited to create something for my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment