Monday, May 13, 2019

How I got started

So I found all these fantastic ideas on Pinterest, and one day, after my second child started sleeping through the night and I actually got real rest, I actually had motivation to do some of them!! I have been the "craft for Christmas" one in the family for years, so when that time of year came around I decided to make weighted blankets for the nephews! This time I still had gumption after Christmas was over, and wanted to keep sewing! After pinning a bunch of glorious ideas, I decided to make some things that I would use to organize my sewing supplies. That's when this came around:

This organizer ended up being a crochet hook holder when a friend heard I was interested in learning to crochet and she taught me! Not bad for my first no pattern, from scratch try! I quickly realized I needed a bigger one after I ended up buying bigger crochet hooks! The next one will be in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment