Monday, May 13, 2019

Hello after years!

Hello after years and years!  

Life has changed plenty after 10 years of not blogging! I started this as a college assignment and now I`d like to use it as a platform for all the many things I'm doing in my life and my thoughts feelings along the way! I'm a wife and mother, so I will have many ups and downs I will be sharing that you can hopefully relate to and bare minimum laugh at as I share my way through this blessed life God has given me!

I will be sharing my life along with some projects I have made, since I am a beginning crochet creator. One of the things I enjoy doing is searching the internet for creative people making amazing things that inspire me! So, I thought I'd do the same, I don't know about the amazing part but I'll share anyway! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment