Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've met the students!

There are many things that I have been throwing up in my mind that could happen when I start teaching this semester. I have met the students that I will be teaching and am really excited about the challenges that are ahead. I will be teaching students that have different learning abilities that I have not encountered yet. This semester should be my greatest challenge yet, and I can't wait! Tomorrow I will get to interact more with the kids and get the exact information about them so I can make the lesson plans appropriately, details, details...YAY! I already have one of the kids grinning from ear to ear every time I see him, ADORABLE!!
Chat later,
Niki Lynn

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud you have a blog now! I will be checking in often :) Good luck with the rest of your semester!! Let me know if you need any help blogging;) love you!

    Sarah Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This semester will be exciting! I'm glad you like the students in your classroom! The challenges will be worth when the students love having you in the classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man, I always think those things too before I meet the kiddos. But...it's always a LOT of fun no matter what! Hope your semester goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much energy for the classroom-I know you'll be great! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock on in your Block B experience. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete